2018 Baja, Mexico Humanitarian Adventure
- Jul 15 2018 - Jul 21 2018
- Vicente Guerrero, Baja, MX
- Project Hope Int'l
Participants will get an equal mix of hard work, enrichment and fun during this expedition. Baja will involve building houses and/or schools for needy families and communities who are among the poorest of the poor. Throughout the week we will also have leadership lessons and team building. During our free time, activities will include going to the beach, hiking and trips to the best taco stands on the planet!
Be sure to download the info packet from our website for complete trip details.
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $825.00 due 7/1/2018
Application Fee: $100.00
|Building Materials Share Cost||$205.00||7/1/2018|
|Baja Informational Meeting||Come and learn about the amazing humanitarian opportunity in Baja, Mexico. Talk directly with trip leaders and ask questions.||Hosted by Calvary Christian Church 2322 Spring St. St. Helena, CA||May 6 2018 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM PDT||No|
- Passports are required.
- Participants will be responsible to join in on the group activities (building or medical) and general team cleanup of dorm facility.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Submit an application.
- Obtain a US passport (and Travel Permission Form for minors)
- Participate in raffle fundraiser (optional)
- Attend team meeting(s)